It’s about time for a recipe blog post! Here is my banana muffin recipe: a go-to I make almost every week when the bananas go bad. Enjoy!
The Banana Muffins of Your Dreams
This recipe is adapted from thetasteofkosher.com, go check her out! Here’s the recipe, you NEED to make these guys:
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- I tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 medium bananas (mashed of course)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (this is my personal touch, totally optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking soda, salt) in a large bowl
- Add bananas (mashed), egg, oil, and vanilla. This is also where you can add the cinnamon if that is up your alley. Mix until totally combined!
- Chocolate chip time! Mix until they’re distributed throughout the batter
- Place into muffin tins, & if you want sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on top
- Bake for 20-25 minutes!
- Let cool & enjoy!
If you make these muffins, make sure to tag me so I can see them! This is seriously so easy & also so, so, so yummy.