This post is all about how to love yourself and others during the month of love…February! February gets a bad rap sometimes (sorry Valentines Day), but it shouldn’t. Here are some ways to share all the love February has to offer:
Give Back To Others
It is always important to give back to the community if you have the means to do so! Below are a few of many ways to help out others in need:)
- Send a greeting card to a child in need at Nationwide Children’s Hospital to brighten their day
- Find your local food bank and try to volunteer with friends!
- Make a donation to a homeless shelter like Huckleberry House, The Open Shelter, or Choice Women’s Shelter
Get the Gang Together
Okay, gather all your friends, parents, siblings, whoever, & lets have some fun!
- Grab your girlfriends, get dressed up, and take pictures
- Call someone you haven’t in a while (give your Grandma a call she’ll love it)
- Explore a new spot in your city with a friend
- Buy someone flowers just because
- Make a charcuterie board and have a movie night #galentinesday???
You are the only person you have consistently throughout your entire life, treat yourself!
- Take yourself out to coffee
- Try a new workout class (thank me later for your post workout endorphins)
- Buy that new shirt you’ve been eyeing
- Eat your favorite dessert
- Write a letter to your future self!
Have a happy February! Always remember how amazing and cool you are!